Etykiety

wtorek, 8 lutego 2022

Our opinion about : Life on Mars

 by Kamil N. 3bTL



I've just watched an old episode of Tomorrows's World and they predict that we will soon find life on Mars.


I think that Aliens can life somewhere in the space. Maybe auch something else like Turtles with human body i don't know.
But there are many arguments against it. There is no true proof that they can exist besides propabbly faker videos of U.F.O. Generally i think that with time we will
find other forms of life and planets similar to earth.


I think everyones life will change a lot more when i will be 40. I am considering whether our lifes will look like from cyberpunk. A lot of modern technology, body implants and a lot more.
If i get chance to fly into space i will refuse it becouse i don't like to risic my life to see bueatiful views. In my point of view a lot of people want to go into space becouse they wanna se
new corners of the world and maybe they have born with adventurers soul. If i have to be honest i really want to see a world like it from star wars.



by Adrian S. 3bTL:

I've just watched an old episode of Tomorrow's World in which they predict that we we will soon find life on Mars.

By writing this post, I wanted to express my opinion about what I think about life on Mars.

 

In my opinion, life can exist on Mars because the possible existence of groundwater has been discovered, which would favor the development of life on Mars.

 

I think there may be life on Mars, but not like aliens, alien civilization and the like, just some microorganisms, that can live in the groundwater mentioned above, larger organisms like human could not live on Mars due to the lack of an atmosphere containing suitable elements such as Oxygen.

 

In my opinion, the search for life on Marise will lead to the discovery of new species of microorganisms.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz