Etykiety

poniedziałek, 17 stycznia 2022

About us... and our pets

by Zosia Zelek 1aLO



Hi, my name is Sophie and I love animals. I have two dogs, two parrots and a pig. Yes, a pig. 


Her name is Melisa and she is less than a one years old. She is small, pink with dark spots all over her body, big ears, cute little tail and funny face with pig snout. I love her look, in my opinion it is one of the sweetest animals. 

Melisa loves eat and I think that is it ha ha. She really likes going on walk, fool around, scratching and dig in the ground. She hates when we take her in our hands but we have to do that when we want to take her out of the house. 



My pig is so smart. She can make a turn and she can reacts on her name. 

Melisa is an omnivorous animal so she can eat literally anything and this is very ecological. One of the reasons I do not eat meat is because of her. Melisa is like my friend. I love her so much. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz