Etykiety

poniedziałek, 3 stycznia 2022

About us... and our books

by Puzdrowska Paulina 3bTL



Many people read books, mainly based around romance or crime, these themes are the most popular. But 'I'm not like the other girls'.


 I prefer books which focus on the fantastical creatures and beings like Elfs, Druids and dragons. Everyone in their life experiences love, romance or something criminal, the latter can be debatable, but no one, literally, can experience something mistical or magical things which are in those books. That's why I like them, this stuff is made up and that makes it fun and enjoyable to read.

One of my favorite books is "The Lord Of The Rings", I love the book just as much as I love the movies. If someone doesn't know the film, it's basically a big battle for the ring that allows the owner to have enormous power and control of the trustees that have the other rings of mastership. There is of course a continuation which is in the books named " Hobbit", and of course there are, again, the beautiful and amazing movies.

Other titles that involve fantasy are: "Necronomicon", "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" and "Le Morte d'Arthur", these are obviously just a tip of the iceberg when it comes to fantasy, I don't even know how many there are, but I can assure you that you won't have the money or time to read all of them.

To quickly wrap up.

Read fantasy books to be a better human being for yourself and others.


by Alicja B, 1TE: About me:

1. I love to cook with my mother in our kitchen.

2. It is always my turn to take out the garbage on Saturday.

3. In the evenings I walk my dog.

4. I like to take pictures of myself in my mirror.

5. I love hanging out with my friends.

6. I never feel like getting out of bed in the morning.

7. A lovely Christmas tree will soon appear in my living room.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz