Etykiety

środa, 8 września 2021

Introducing ourselves

by Daria 1BOS

I really love my family. I live with my three brothers , mother and stepfather. My oldest brother is twenty three years old and works as a waiter in a restaurant . My second brother is nineteen years old and he is still learning at School. My youngest brother is four years old and he is the one I have the best contact with. 



It is because my mother and stepfather work a lot and they leave me alone with him so I take care of him very often. I also buy him some toys or Teddy bears. My mother works as a shop assistant . She is the person I always go to if I have any problems and when I need her advice. My stepfather works on a city transport. I often argue with him but I appreciate what he does for our family


I also  have a boyfriend. He is Dawid and is nineteen years old.  He has just graduated from School. Dawid is quite tall and well-built.  He has long dark blonde hair  and bright blue eyes. I really appreciate him because  I can always rely on him.  Although we don't have much free time we try to spend every single moment together. When we meet we spend our time  in a lot of ways . 

He is the one  that I can tell him everything , he is really trustworthy. We have been together for almost eleven months and I hope we will be for the rest of our lives


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz