Etykiety

poniedziałek, 13 czerwca 2022

Disneyland Paris

by Roksana Włodarczyk 1BF  

Attractions I visited 









The first attraction I visited was about Pirates of the Caribbean. It was a ship that sailed in the dark and you could feel as if you were really there. It was very realistic and great. 

The second attraction I was on was the queue called Big Thunder Mountain. This roller coaster was very fast and long and high. Then my friend and I went to the haunted house, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I was hoping to really get scared, but it didn't. 

We also went to the castle of the sleeping beauty and to the labyrinth of Alice in Wonderland. Almost at the end I went to the second part, Studio Walt Disney, but unfortunately I had too little time to go to some bigger attractions, so I went for a car ride around the world from the fairy tale "Cars". 

Disneyland Paris is a wonderful and magical place and I will definitely return there one day. 


At the bottom, I will add some pictures from Disneyland. 


 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz