Etykiety

poniedziałek, 7 czerwca 2021

Mumintrollen - a beloved cartoon

I like Muminki, because it is a lovely cartoon. The white creatures are small. They are similar to hippo-babes. Muminki live in  Finnland. The heros  of this cartoon are; Włóczykij, Muminek, Muminek's mum, Muminek's dad, Little Mi, Migotka and Ryjek.




The bad hero is Buka. Muminek and his family are afraid of Buka. Their dog is called Mała Mi. Mumins were written by Tove Janson. My favourite book is ''Lato muminków''. 




My favorite hero in this book is Mała mi (Small Mi) because she is so funny! And she is small she has funny ideas! I love his jokes. But, I like too Włuczykij. 



I like Muminki the most when I was a small child. But, I think, Muminki is a cartoon (and book), for everyone. Because, is a very interesting, and funny (and cute!) cartoon. I very like drawings and the Muminki.


I have a question. Why does Muminek go all day without getting dressed, and how does the dressing company go?

Pictures from Pincarastby Lucja Korszańska

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz