Etykiety

czwartek, 3 grudnia 2020

My passion - football

My passion is playing football. I like playing with my friends. One of my friends Piotrek plays with me in a club called Ace Ball Pruszcz Gdański.

by Bartosz Józefowicz



Me - in the yellow tshirt.


Most often I  play as a center forward but sometimes I  choose left or right midfielder. 




With my team Ace ball Pruszcz Gdański we are going to various tournaments. you were in Augustów, we took 2nd place at the national tournament.

From a newspaper about us:

Football. The boys from AS Pileczka Pruszcz Gdanski took second place in the tournament. The champions of coach Pawel Zarowka in Augustow competed in the Memorial Romuald Kobronski Sparta Cup in the annual category 2008. 
Among the 16 teams from Russia, Lithuania, Ukraine and Poland  they came second.  
Th team: Szymon Golabko, Szymon Wysmyk, Oskar Sakowiecki, Piotr Kotarski, Grzegorz Masztalerz, Bartek Jozefowicz, Mateusz Wislocki, Borys Kwiatek, Dominik Wera, F'iotr Winiewski and Jasiu Zukowski. (ZB) 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz