Etykiety

niedziela, 19 grudnia 2021

How to write ....

How to write....






 a food recommendation?


by Wiktor Sadoch 1aLO

Hello 

how are you Max. I hope i heard you are visiting portugal soon. I was there myself and I sincerely recommend you to try "Pasteis de nata" this is an unquestionable symbol of Portuguese cuisine I highly recommend you to try them the best place where you could buy them is the Lisbon district where they were prepared for the first time and don't forget to take your espresso It's the perfect combination, I have to finish, take care and enjoy visiting Portugal🇵🇹🇵🇹. 

Wiktor

How to write a blog post about yoursefl?



by Alicja B. 1TE

Przesyłanie: przesłano 32317 z 32317 bajtów.


I love to cook with my mother in our kitchen. It is always my turn to take out the garbage on Saturday.  In the evenings I walk my dog.  I like to take pictures of myself in my mirror.  I love hanging out with my friends.  I never feel like getting out of bed in the morning.  A lovely Christmas tree will soon appear in my living room.



How to write a description of your room by Amelia Nojmiler 1BOS


There are two beds in my room because I share it with my younger brother.
In the room I have desk, a chair, two wardrobes, two chests of drawers, and a cage with a hamster.
I have brown walls, and a chandelier in the shape of a sun.
It is a medium room ideally accommodating two people. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz