Etykiety

poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2021

Our Favourite Websites

 We took a survey during our classes about what websites young people use.




Weronika:

My favourite website is YouTube. I use this page to listen to music and to watch interesting videos. YouTube has got many advantages. For exampleyou can upload your own videos and maybe even become famousMoreoverthis website helps me in learning because there are a lot of videos made by teachers and tutorsUnfortunately, I can’t spend as much time as I would like to on YouTube. So it could be its disadvantageit consumes too much of my time! 


Julia K:

My favorite website is instagram. You can write with friends, watch photos of celebrities. I prefer this app.

Julia S.

My favorite website is FaceBook.  On this page I post the best moments of my life.  I’m chat there with friends. You can also chat on video there. In my opinion this website is very useful for people who want to stay in touch with friends. 


Nikodem:

My favorite website is YouTube. It’s very diverse, you can find everything from simple vlogs to guides or games. You can open it on smartphone, computer, tablet, everything what have browser and connect to internet. It started in 2005. The first video was not long. In November 2006 Google bought it for $1,65 billion. Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours of videosEvery minute people upload millions hours of videos. There are websites in more than all languages. In my opinion it’s very useful and can kill boredom. 


Zosia:

My favorite website is facebookThis is the site I use the most. 

like this website because it has a lot of possibilitiesmainly writing with friendswatching funny videos and pictures and much moreThis website is very popular. You can have facebook on your phone but also on your computer it is very easy to use and has many possibilities. 

highly recommend it. 


Oliwier:

My favorite website is youtubewhere we can watch nice videos. I think most people in the world know what youtube is because the website was created on February 14, 2005. I'm visiting this site everyday and watching some cool videos. 


Zuza:

My favourite website 

In this website I can chat with my friends. My favourite website is Facebook. It’s popular. I can use it to chat with my friends. I visit it every day. Facebook was started in 2004. I like visiting Facebook, because I like chatting with my friends. I recommend itbecause you can chat with your friends. 



Bartek J:

                             INSTAGRAM 

My favorite website is instagrambecause i very like watching over there photos  another people and my idol . It started in 2010, people whose created a instagram was owners of facebook and messenger. J recommend the instagram, because is very useful and informative website. You can share your photos or videos.   


Tomek:

My favorite website is Youtube. I can watch film or listen to music on this website. That website is  popular on this world.I dont know how this website started but i have date. This date is  february 14, 2005. I visit her very often. I like visit this website. In my opinion that website is very good. 


Wojtek:


My favourite website is YouTube 

and I can watch videos on this website. 

YouTube is very popular and arose in 2005 year. 

I visit YouTube every day beacose is like this website. 

YouTobe in 2019 earn 15 billion dolars. 

In  my opinion YouTube is very god website. 


Maja:


My favourite website 

My favourite website is Instagram. This app kind is social media. This website is very popular.  

You can use this website to take a photos, chat with your friends. You can also make a short stories and watch story others people and watch mems. Instagram started in 2010 but for 2 years it was only on appleFrom 2012 all people can have Instagram. Once a day I visit this app because I love chat with my best friend and watch mems. The most popular persons on Instagram are Cristiano Ronaldo and Ariana Grande. 

In my opinion Instagram is extra app for everyone but it is the best for teenagers. I love this app.  My grade is 10/10. And it is the logo this page: 

Instagram – jak zacząć? | Blog CleverAgency



Franek:

My favorite website its YouTube I can use it to watch films from other users. It's so popular it has two billion users. I don't know when it started. I visit it every day for 3 hours. I like it because it's fun to watch other people playing games  

 

www.youtube.com  


Kostek:

Wikipedia - Wikipedia

My favorite website is wikipedia. 


It is a research site where you can find a lot of interesting information. 


Wikipedia was established on January 15, 2001. 

I visit her often.The website is very popular. 


I rate this page 10/10 because it is useful. 

Oskar:


Daniel:

Wojtek:


Marysia:










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz